Executive Brand New Takapuna Residence
These stunning, high-spec terraced houses in central Takapuna are the epitome of modern and luxury living.
Designed by renowned and respected architect Alan Shanahan, the layout and style of these homes are both functional and aesthetically pleasing with full-height windows and skylights to let in plenty of natural light. With fixtures and fittings imported from Europe, including a lift to take you to each floor, there is complete sophistication throughout.
- Solid construction with vertical cedar and aluminium weatherboard cladding, and colorsteel roofing
- Designer open-plan kitchen with Dekton benchtop, Gaggenau appliances, and german fridge, freezer and dishwasher all integrated and hidden behind the German 'Siematic' cabinetry
- Four bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in robe, the other two have a view of the Sky Tower and city
- Luxurious bathrooms fully tiled with Italian-made tiles, Grohe fixtures, high-end Italian brand 'Cielo' in-wall cistern toilet seats and underfloor heating
- Central air-conditioning system
- European Oak tongue and groove flooring
- Internal access double garaging with Italian sliding-door lift from the garage right up to the third floor
- House number four has a view of Lake Pupuke
Superbly located in close proximity to Takapuna mall and shops, the beach, and all the restaurants and cafes that Takapuna has on offer, and a stone's throw from the motorway for easy access to the CBD. You are set for exceptional schooling with Takapuna Primary, TNIS and Westlake Girls all within walking distance and Takapuna Grammar also in zone.
Near completion and with one already sold, the other three will be snapped up quickly by discerning buyers so call us today to arrange a viewing.
Auction Sunday 28 Nov 1:00 p.m. Live streaming (Unless Sold Prior)
To view or download property files please go to: https://www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz/listings/6CRW
To view live auction please visit: https://www.cooperandco.co.nz/live-auctions/
If you are considering bidding at the auction, please ensure that you have contacted your agent and have completed the necessary paperwork 2 days prior to the auction. This by no way binds you to bidding but enables you to be part of the process if you so choose.